2011 Snapper NXT
$399.00 - Stock Number:
Saint Paul, MN
A Perfect Cut is Just Steps Away
The Snapper NXT 22" rear wheel drive walk-behind mower shares the same consumer-driven DNA as the NXT riding mower. From the push button starting system to the REACT™ Drive System, Professional Series™ engine, the NXT walk-behind has significant advantages over a traditional push mower. It delivers a seamless mowing experience second to none.
Don't settle for a conventional push mower. The Snapper NXT walk-behind mower's revolutionary new cutting system and redesigned, aerodynamic deck provide our most precise, most even cut ever — each time you mow.
|Drive||(Control) REACT- Mows at Your Speed|
(Type) Self-Propelled, Variable Speed, Rear Wheel
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 qts|
|Starter||Push the Button and Mow|
|Front Wheel||8” Ball Bearing|
|Rear Wheel||9” Ball Bearing|
|Blade type||Notched Double Wave|
|Deck||3-n-1 (side discharge bagging and mulching)|
|Ground Speed||4.2 mph|
|Handle||(Adjust Range) 3 height point, 6”, Easy Adjust|
|Mower Cutting Height||1.25 - 4 in; (Adjustment) Single Point|
|Mower Cutting Width||22 in|
|Mower Deck Material||Steel|
|Standard||Digital Maintenance Reminder: Warning Indicator for Oil, Spark Plug and Air Filter Change, Hour Meter|
|Throttle||Ready Start, No Choke, No Prime|
|Warranty||(Residential Use: Machine/Engine) 2/2 Years Limited|
- 3-in-1 mowing capability - The 3-in-1 capability allows you to mulch or side discharge grass clippings efficiently without tools.
- A mower that responds to your speed - Our intuitive REACT™ Drive System senses your pace and automatically adjusts the speed. Seamlessly integrated into the console is our innovative REACT™ variable speed drive system. Unlike cumbersome push mowers, the NXT lets you simply place your hands on the handles, gently squeeze the levers and start walking at a comfortable speed. Without pushing, your forward motion effortlessly sets the pace on your Snapper NXT Walk-Behind.
- Customize handle height quickly and easily - The Snapper NXT walk-behind allows for easy-change of handle height for different size operators.
- Exclusive push button starting system - The Snapper NXT's simple push button starting system makes mowing a breeze from the first touch. Thanks to its simple push button starting system, the Snapper NXT makes mowing a breeze from the first touch. A rechargeable battery hidden in the console conveniently keeps the mower ready for use.
- Maintenance made easy - The industry's first integrated electronic maintenance minder helps keep your engine in peak operating condition. The industry's first integrated electronic maintenance minder is conveniently located on the handlebar console. This display lets you know when it's time to change the oil, spark plug and air filter to help keep your engine in peak operating condition. An easy-to-read clock is also incorporated.
- Revolutionary Cutting System with multi-surface, notched blades - The NXT's notched 22" double wave blade provides exceptional cutting performance time after time.
- Set the cutting height with one lever - Our single point height-of-cut lever lets you easily set the cutting height for all four wheels from 1.5 – 4 inches.
- The benefits of an advanced Briggs & Stratton engine - Our 875 Professional Series™ engine offers better fuel efficiency, lower emissions and less vibration. The heart of this Snapper NXT mower is a Briggs & Stratton 875 Professional Series™ engine. Its overhead valve configuration offers better fuel efficiency, lower emissions and less vibration. Thanks to its unique muffler system, engine noise is greatly reduced.